What do you get for the dad that has everything? Why not go green, and give blue?
Chances are, your dad is like my dad, and is notoriously difficult to shop for. He has all the tools he needs – or he’d spend the entirety of a Saturday in the automotive department at Sears while blissfully avoiding your calls to bring home milk. Sweaters and beard trimmers are appreciated, sure – but are they necessary? Does he routinely complain about needing to “get rid of junk?” We have a solution.
Our Whale Adoption is a great way to make your dad feel good. You reduce the amount of “stuff” while providing a truly interesting gift that appeals to dads who enjoy science and nature. Next time he’s out mowing the lawn, he can let his mind wander to thoughts of what Salt, Owl, or Etch A Sketch are up to these days (probably slapping their tails into the water).
Here’s what you get with a $30 adoption package:
- Whale Adoption Certificate, signed by Roger Payne and Iain Kerr
- Whale Adoption poster/fact sheet with 2015 calendar
- Voyage of the Odyssey – Acoustic Adventures CD
- Ocean Alliance Logo 3” diameter sticker
- Subscription to Whales Tales
- Two digital (wallpaper) Whale Images
Our Deluxe adoption package includes even more!
- Everything in the Basic Adoption Package + choose your whale (Owl, Salt, Etch-a-sketch)
- The Original Classic Album of Whale Recordings – Songs of The Humpback Whale
- Planet Ocean…What a Notion! Bumper Sticker
- Unframed Whale Photo Signed by Iain Kerr
- IMAX WHALES DVD
And when you contribute to whale adoptions, you contribute to Ocean Alliance’s programs that not only include whale conservation, but also robotics and STEM initiatives – something dad might find pretty interesting.
So go green, and give blue!